I just launched Nacro‘s new website. It’s designed to fulfill several functions.
- Promote Nacro’s whole ethos of helping people in trouble to make positive life choices
- Fully represent its work through depth and accuracy of information
- Show what it’s like to work alongside Nacro as a partner and convincing funders of how well-qualified they are to run contracts
- Tell the stories of some of the people Nacro have helped through short videos
- Become the leading website in the sector for design, content and navigability.
I project managed the development with fantastic support from the Head of Communications and, during the last intense phase, from several other team members who were trained on its simple-to-use content management system. Other key data checkers and project workers across the 1500-strong organisation sent detailed information as part of a mass data-gathering exercise which I organised through an internal communications push.
We chose our web company, theOTHERmedia, because of their knowledge of other sectors such as museum and retail as well as proven accessibility credentials. They responded with flair to the brief and I think have produced some of their best work on this project. What do you think of it? You can leave comments on this page or on the site itself by clicking Give Feedback on the bottom right of its pages.